You view these even if you don’t have a DartConnect Premium Membership.
After clicking on the match you want to see, you can view the Match Summary, Game Detail, Player Performance and Match Counts.
- Match Summary: Overview of the match with team stats and individual sets performance data including the 3 dart averages for the team.
- Game Detail: Turn-by-turn for each leg by all individual players. Includes All Stars, who won the cork, number of darts thrown per leg, team 3 dart average, time of each leg and much more.
- Player Performance: Individual stats such as “01 and Cricket leaders, High Points and Marks per round, win percentages and individual PPR and MPR.
- Match Counts: Tracks 60+ DI and DO, 95+ and 100+turns, 5M+ and Cricket Bulls.
The DartConnect Leaderboard shows individual player performance compared to the rest of the league and is highly sortable to show leaders in different categories.
Tap “Player” column header to sort players alphabetically and then select checkmarks to mark your favorite players. Use the “Group Players” button to create your own personalized leaderboard.
3 Dart Average (PPR)
Points Per Round defines a player’s ’01 three-dart average. This is the most accurate measure of a player’s overall ability. DartConnect breaks this down further, to contrast consistency (First 9 Dart Average) vs. skill shooting (Average Finish) for the check out/double out turn.
- Fir9: Avg of First 9 Darts
- AFin: Avg Finish
- 100+: All turns of 100 or more
- 140+: All turns of 140 or more
- 180: Turns scoring 180pts
Use the navigation arrows to select the preferred Ton metric. Ton percentage or Tons per leg is the most accurate way to compare players who have played a different number of legs.
- MP: Matches Played
- Legs: Legs Played
- LW%: Leg Win %
- O-3DA: Opponent 3 Dart Avg
- Div: Division
This is the record for this player format and game type.
Use the Game Type menu to change game type.