SIGN A PLAYER AGREEMENT ONLINE HERE
An agreement is only required the first time you play, not every season. You can sign using your phone or tablet.
It is the responsibility of the team Captain to make sure a player has a signed player agreement PRIOR to playing in the league.
CHECK FOR SIGNED PLAYER AGREEMENTS IN THE PLAYER DIRECTORY HERE
IF A PLAYER IS NOT ON THIS LIST WE DO NOT HAVE THEIR INFO ON FILE – HAVE THEM ADD THEMSELVES BY FILLING OUT THE FORM HERE
All players will conduct themselves in a manner that demonstrates good sportsmanship, fair play and respectful for the game, players, league, and sponsors. All players shall consider themselves representatives of their teams sponsor venues, SCDA and of the game of darts in terms of their conduct. Team captains or league officers shall handle any and all actions violating fair play. The Board of the SCDA reserves the right to discipline teams and/or players who violate the Code of Conduct, the integrity of the game or fair play as deemed necessary. The SCDA reserves the right to take any disciplinary action within its control, including but not limited to expulsions, bans, sanctions, suspensions, and the removal of prior achievements if such actions are warranted (as decided by the Board.)
It is expected of all players that while playing matches for the SCDA, every player will avoid discrimination, cheating, violence, threats, and any other action that might harm another person. Playing in any match or tournament sponsored by the SCDA shall be construed as understanding and agreement to this code of conduct and all SCDA and ADO (where applicable) rules.
• I agree to adhere to the rules of the SCDA or the ADO when a rule is not specifically addressed by the SCDA.
• I agree to abide by the rules of the hosting venue while in attendance there.
• I agree not to commit any inappropriate sexual behavior or behavior that violates the rights of others.
• I agree not to be disrespectful regarding a person’s gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability or appearance.
• I agree not to harass anyone or create a hostile environment.
• I agree to dress appropriately for the venue/event at which I am attending.
• I agree not to use any Social Media platform or Public Forum in a manner that may reasonably be considered to injure or discredit the SCDA or any SCDA player or to bring the game of darts into disrepute.
Printable Player Agreement for all SCDA League Players:
Signed Player Agreements please text or email to: SCDAdocs@gmail.com