Welcome back SCDA players – the 2017 Fall Season starts tomorrow Monday, September 18th. We have 26 teams this season in 4 divisions, with lot’s of returning and many new teams and players!New for this season:
– NO MORE ALTERNATE FEES – for the first two times an Alternate plays. After that, they will have to pay the $25 players dues. See the details HERE. Let’s get more people hooked on darts!
– NO MORE HAND-WRITTEN ALL STARS – on the score sheets only record 180s, R9s, 6 Bulls and 170 double ins or outs. All-Stars are displayed on the DartConnect Leaderboard. You can use the white left/right arrows to scroll to see the breakdown for both ’01 and Cricket (see image below.)
– SENDING SCORE SHEETS AFTER THE MATCH – Almost everyone is already doing this, but no more texting to Eddie O. Send your score sheets by text or email to: SCDASCORES@GMAIL.COM. This email is also how you can get in touch with Eric Allen, who is in charge of all things stats, scores, standings and results. Please contact him if you notice an error or if something went haywire during the match with DartConnect, etc.
– SENDING IN NEW PLAYER AGREEMENTS – A new player must sign the Player Agreement before starting a match. If they have every signed one before (for any season or SCDA event) they do NOT need to sign again. There are now 2 ways to sign:
1. Go online HERE to E-SIGN (from any computer, phone or tablet.)
2. Print the form HERE and text or email to SCDADOCS@GMAIL.COM.
– NEW SCORE SHEETS – To reflect the changes to recording All-Stars and to include the info of where to send Score Sheets and Player Agreements (print the new Score Sheets HERE.)
– PLAYER / TEAM FEES – Since last season, all fees are being collected through Paypal. You can now pay for multiple players/teams at once HERE. Please make sure you clearly notate who you are paying for. You do not need a Paypal account to pay, you can use a credit card. Fees are due prior to playing your first match.
All the updates, info for the season and rules of play in general can be found HERE.
SHOOT WELL ALL!
Here are some useful quick links that may be useful prior to the start of the season (all found on www.SCDAleague.com):