Congratulations to all Semifinals winners! Finals and 3rd Place matches will be played this coming Monday, April 29th. The top seed is the home team throughout playoffs and matches will be played at their home venue. Each team will play the same format their division played in the regular season, but the match now ends as soon as one team wins a majority of sets (5 for A&B; 4 for C&D).
FOR FINALS (and 3rd Place matches), ALL TEAMS MUST DOWNLOAD AND USE THE NEW SCDA FINALS SCORE SHEET. *** The Finals Score Sheet for all divisions can be found by clicking HERE. First, Second, and Third place winners in all divisions must fill-in the names of the players desired on sponsor plaques, and must also indicate which players (if any) would like an individual award. If a player’s name is not listed, they will not receive an individual plaque, or be listed on the team sponsor plaque.
Finals and 3rd Place matches are as follows:
(2) Shoot to Thrill @ (1) Shanghai Knights (MacLeod’s)
(4) Robin’s Archers @ (3) Angel City Darts (MacLeod’s)
(2) Calamitous Intent @ (1) Smooke and Mirrors (MacLeod’s)
(4) We Tip Well @ (3) Las Banderas (Mr. Furly’s)
(2) Local Losers @ (1) Garage Peeps (MacLeod’s)
(4) Dirty Third @ (3) Little John’s (Robin Hood)
(2) Them Stooges Be Trippin’ @ (1) Get F#cked (Residuals)
(4) The Tossers @ (3) The Dartbreakers (Fox & Hounds)
Congratulations to all Semifinals All Stars! Chris Hawes of Las Banderas in B Div hit a Ton80. And in A Div, Bill Lynch of Robin’s Archers hit a 174, while Robert Anstess of Angel City Darts hit a 171. Well done, gentlemen!
The SCDA would like to wish good luck to our 2 State Teams competing in this weekend’s 2019 CA State Team Championship at the Moose Lodge in Ventura! Captains Matt Smooke and Robert Anstess have pulled together 2 amazing lineups and we couldn’t be more proud that they are representing our league. All are welcome to attend in person and cheer on our teams, but for those who can’t make it, you can also follow all matches on Dart Connect!
Have fun, everyone, and Shoot Well!!!