Congratulations to all teams that made it into the playoffs! Here are tonight’s Semifinals matches:
(4) Just the Tip @ (1) Angel City Darts (@ MacLeod’s)
(3) Robin’s Archers @ (2) Shoot to Thrill (@ Fox & Hounds)
(4) We Tip Well @ (1) Phenomenauts (@ MacLeod’s)
(3) SuperBad @ (2) MacKrakens (@ MacLeod’s)
(4) I Dunno @ (1) Las Banderas (@ Mr. Furley’s)
(3) Calamitous Intent @ (2) Barely Decent (MacLeod’s)
(4) Heat @ (1) Dartaholics (@ MacLeod’s)
(3) Them Stooges Be Tripping’ @ (2) Weasels (@ Brendan’s Agoura)
The top seed is the Home team throughout the playoffs and matches will be played at their venue (standard tie-breaker rules prevail if necessary). All matches will play the same format those teams played in their division for the regular season, however, the match ends as soon as one team has won a majority of sets (5 in A&B; 4 in C&D).
The Away team will fill out their lineup first (set-by-set), and the Home team is given the opportunity to match up against the Away team.
Match start time is 7:30PM and matches must start no later than 7:45PM. Matches may start earlier as long as both captains mutually agree.
All teams will play in the Finals next Monday (12/10) with the winners of the Semifinals playing for 1st & 2nd, and the losers playing for 3rd.
For D Division: All D Div teams were required to carry at least 3 full-time players during the regular season. However, THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS, ALL TEAMS are allowed to use as many playoff eligible players as they desire, but they MAY PLAY ONLY 2 PLAYERS THROUGHOUT A MATCH IF THEY CHOOSE.
Congratulations to our Week 10 All Stars:
1st – Andrew Bennett
2nd – Don Boon
3rd – Matt Smooke
4th – Jake Carlisi
This was the finals for a 5 event series. All the brackets and match reports can be found on the 501 event page here.
Thanks to MacLeod Ale and awesome staff for hosting and huge thanks to Robert Anstess and everyone that helped to make this possible!
Have fun tonight, everyone, and Shoot Well!