Semifinals are tonight! The top seed is the home team throughout playoffs and matches will be played at their home venue. Each team will play the same format their division played in the regular season, but the match now ends as soon as one team wins a majority of sets (5 for A&B; 4 for C&D).
*** New for this season: A standard score sheet may be used for Semifinals, but FOR FINALS (and 3rd Place matches), ALL TEAMS MUST DOWNLOAD AND USE THE NEW SCDA FINALS SCORE SHEET. *** The Finals Score Sheet for all divisions can be found by clicking HERE. First, Second, and Third place winners in all divisions must fill-in the names of the players desired on sponsor plaques, and must also indicate which players (if any) would like an individual award. If a player’s name is not listed, they will not receive an individual plaque, or be listed on the team sponsor plaque.
Tonight’s Semifinals’ matches are as follows:
(4) Robin’s Archers @ (1) Shanghai Knights (MacLeod’s)
(3) Angel City Darts @ Shoot to Thrill (Fox & Hounds)
(4) We Tip Well @ (1) Smooke and Mirrors (MacLeod’s)
(3) Las Banderas @ (2) Calamitous Intent (MacLeod’s)
(4) Dirty Third @ (1) Garage Peeps (MacLeod’s)
(3) Little John’s @ (2) Local Losers (Crazy Harry’s)
(4) The Tossers @ (1) Get F#cked (Residuals)
(3) The Dartbreakers @ (2) Them Stooges Be Trippin’ (Dirty Bull)
Finals and 3rd place matches will take place next Monday, April 29th @ 7:30pm. Semifinals results and next week’s matches will be posted this week.
Have fun tonight, everyone, and Shoot Well!